Salangpur Shri Kashtabhanjan Dev Hanumanji Mandir Live Darshan
This Hanumanji temple is considered most holy and sacred. It is among the more prominent ones in the Swaminarayan Sampraday. The image of Hanuman was installed by Sadguru Gopalanand Swami on Ashwini vadi pancham – savant 1905 (as per Hindu calandar). The image of this temple is said to be so powerful that a mere look at it by people affected by evil spirits,drives the evil spirits out of the people affected.
Gujarat is popular to temple and differant places. here Salangpur Hanumanji Temple, District – Botad, Gujarat,India. The name of this place is “Salangpur” and its almost 150 kms away form Ahmadabad and 82 km from Bhavnagar. The name of this Salangpur Hnauman is “Kashtabhanjan Hanuman”.
The temple is really big and spacious, and the statue of Lord Hanuman is really impressive. Make sure to collect the holy water from the well.
Food is served free to all visitors at the temple’s dining room. This dining room is run by the temple’s trust as well as the Swaminarayana temple located in the same complex. Around 5,000 people take prasad in the form of lunch daily.This figure will be at least double on Saturdays. There is a dharmshala located near the gate of the temple, where the people can stay overnight if they wish. Shri Hanuman Mandir, Sarangpur
Bhaktapps Hanuman Chalisa is in 8 languages with daily Hanumanj darshan & Bhajan
Hanuman Chalisa and Darshan presents you an “All on One app” for everything related to Bajrang Bali Hanuman Ji – ‘Bhaktapps Hanuman Chalisa’. Includes all services – Hanuman Chalisa in 8 different languages including Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Gujarati, Bangla, Tamil and many more. Daily darshan of Sarangpur Hanumanj ji, Bhajan Collection of Hanuman Ji with chalisa.
The following takes you to the details on what this App provides:
1. Hanuman Chalisa in 8 languages – The app has Hanuman chalisa in 8 different language along with translation.
2. Hanuman Chalisa Counter – Count the number of times you recited Hanuman chalisa using the app. Millions of poeple chant Hanuman chalisa every day. Some chant for 7 times each day. Also many chant Hanuman chalisa 11 times per day for a continuous period of 40 days i.e one mandalam. Very dedicated devotees chant for 100 times a day. They prefer starting form Tuesday for the chanting.
3. Live Darshan Hanumanji Mandir – Live darshan of bhagwan Hanuman ji Sarangpur temple. This temple is considered very prominent ones in the Swaminarayan Sampraday. The image of Hanuman was installed by Sadguru Gopalanand Swami on Ashwini vadi pancham – savant 1905 (as per Hindu calandar). The image of this temple is said to be so powerful that a mere look at it by people affected by evil spirits,drives the evil spirits out of the people affected.
4. Bhajan Video Collection – Collection of all the Hanuman Bhajans. Video of battle between bali and Hanuman. Video of Shree ram and Hanuman meet. Also rare collection of Hanuman Mantras.
5. Hanuman Chalisa Benefits – All the benefits of Hanuman chalisa in a curated list. Starting from monetary benefits to relief from negative spirits ad many more.
This contains an effort to make reading this Divine scripture as easy and accessible as possible.
• Add new Narayan Kavach
• Add new Hari Kavach
• Add new Live Darshan
• Add new Janmangal Stotra
• Add new Gallery
• Hanuman Chalisa (Gujarati Meaning)
• Hanuman Chalisa Audio(.mp3)
• History of Salangpur Hanumanji
• Aarti time
• Daily darshan
• Hanumanji Aarti
• Kashtbhanjan Aarti
• Hanuman Sahastra Namavali
• Hanuman Stotram
• Kashtbhanjan Hanuman Stotram
• Bajrang Baan
• Hanuman Ashtak
• Hanumanji Mantra
• Maruti Nandan
• Hanuman Ashtakam (Sankat Mochan)
• It’s completely FREE…
• If you enjoy using Salangpur Hanumanji rate us 5 stars!! (5 Stars = Good)
Noticeઅમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Pratham Ahir
Hello Readers, GujjuOnline.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.