Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500, has issued the latest notice for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production). Those who possess Engineering Diploma with relevant experience are eligible for this vacancy.
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022: Salary Rs. 1,05,000, Apply Online for JR Engineer Assistant Posts
IOCL Total Posts :-
- 04 Posts
IOCL Posts Name :-
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) in Chemical Discipline
IOCL Educational Qualification :-
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Please read official notification for more educational qualification details.
IOCl Age Limit :-
18 to 26 Years.
IOCL Job Location :-
- Patna, Bahar, India
IOCL Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be selected based on written examination and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
IOCL Apply Steps :-
- Go to IOCL Recruitment site iocrefrecruit.in
- Apply online by tapping on the web-based application connect
- After effectively applying/enlisting on-line applications, remove a print from the filled in web-based application structure.
- Now, duly sign the printout of on-line application form and send it to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the check list attached at Annexure I) & Photograph under self attestation by ordinary post latest by 09 April 2022
IOCL Salary :-
- Rs. 25,000-1,05,000/- (Revised)
IOCL Important Dates :-
- Starting date for submission of online application: 08 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 March 2022
- Last Date Of Receipt of Printout of Online Application with Supporting Documents – 09 April 2022
- Tentative Date of Written Test – 10 April 2022
- Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result – 18 April 2022
- Tentative Dates of SPPT – 22 April 2022
IOCL Important Links :-
Noticeઅમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Contact Email : email@example.com
Author: Pratham Ahir
Hello Readers, GujjuOnline.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.