Fastest and easy way to get details of your Gujarat Land Records/ 7/12 / ROR. Using this app you can view records of rural and urban areas of Gujarat and also can save the records.
Get the land records – Record of Rights-RoR online for various villages of Gujarat. This service is provided by the Department of Revenue, Gujarat State. Their official website is https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/. Users can get details of the RoR by selecting the name of the district, taluka, village and survey number of the land. To help people search land records online, the Gujarat government has come up with ‘AnyROR’, through which you can search any information related to land records including land owner’s name, 7/12 utara and other records maintained by the state government.
Uses of ROR
Buyers or landowners can obtain the ROR for following uses:
1.To check the ownership of the land.
2.To get access to information pertaining to the land.
3.To get a loan from a bank.
4.To verify or check the revenue records of the land during the sale or purchase of land.
Types of land records
1.There are three types of land records available on the AnyROR platform:
2.VF6 or Village Form 6 – Entry details
3.VF7 or Village Form 7- Survey number details
4.VF8A or Village Form 8A- Khata details
How to use?
You will see three options- Rural land records, Urban land records and property search.
*For all three options, you should know following details to look for 7/12 document of land-
– Survey number or note number or owner name or entry list by month year
– City survey office
– Survey number
– Sheet number
Select the appropriate and get the result.
Benifits of ‘Gujarat 7/12 ROR’ app?
* This app uses fastest method to derive Gujarat land record details.
* View and save the land records
* Save the land records in image format
* Share the land record using various sharing app
* You can view the land records only if it is registered with the Government of Gujarat digital portal https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/
* This is not the Official App of Gaujarat Govt. This App is designed to provide useful information and contents only. The contents of the App is not belong to the Developer and the developer is no way concerned with contents of the App.
*This app is purely based upon the information provided by the Gujarat Government only and the developer do not represent the Govt entity.
Noticeઅમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Pratham Ahir
Hello Readers, GujjuOnline.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.