GSEB SSC / HSC Duplicate Marksheet Online at gsebeservice.com
How To Apply Online GSEB SSC HSC Duplicate Mark sheet: In addition to standard 10th and 12th students, Old SSC students and applicants will now be able to get duplicate mark sheets, certificates, migration and equivalency certificates just by applying online. Thus students will no longer have to push to Gandhinagar for duplicate mark sheets.
How To Apply Online GSEB SSC HSC Duplicate Mark sheet
The document requested by the applicant after verifying the online application will be posted across the student’s address within three days. Thus will be found sitting at home in a week.
THE RESULTS OF MORE THAN 41.9 MILLION STUDENTS WILL BE DIGITIZED
The service, launched by the Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, was inaugurated by Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama. Under this digitization, the Board of Education has digitized 40 lakh 69 thousand 455 pages from 1952 to 1975 to record the results of Std. 11 i.e. Old SSC and Std. 10 from 1976 to Std. 12, 1978 to Std. 12 and more than 41.9 million students till date. Once this data is ready, students will now be able to get Std 10 and 12 mark sheets, certificates and migration certificates at home.
GSEB SSC HSC DUPLICATE MARK SHEET DOWNLOAD ONLINE AT WWW.GSEBESERVICE.COM
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GSEB SSC & HSC DUPLICATE MARK SHEET ONLINE?
- Student first to Visit official website link on your mobile or desktop at www.gsebeservice.com
- Now go to Student Section Tab.
- Select your Stream i.e. 10th Class or 12th Class.
- Now Click on Register Tab.
- Then Fill your basic detail and Register on it.
- Then log in with your Mobile no. and password and Apply For SSC Or HSC Duplicate mark sheet.
WHAT IS APPLICATION FEES FOR DUPLICATE MARK SHEET?
- GSEB Duplicate Mark sheet fee Rs.50/-
- Migration Certificate : Rs.100/-
- Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
- Postal Charge (Speed post) Charge: Rs.50/-
Noticeઅમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Contact Email : email@example.com
Author: Pratham Ahir
Hello Readers, GujjuOnline.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.