GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for Laboratory Technician Post || Apply For Gujarat Panchayat Jobs
GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for Laboratory Technician Post || Apply For Gujarat Panchayat Jobs :- GPSSB has published Laboratory Technician Official Notification. Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or Microbiology or Bio-chemistry or Biotechnology holder applicants can apply for this Gujarat Panchayat jobs. candidate who are eligible for this GPSSB Recruitment 2022 can apply online before the last date of the application form 05-01-2022 to 20-01-2022.
- Name of Board : Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB)
- official website : https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- Job Location : Gujarat
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
- No. of Post : 317 Posts.
- Name of Post : Laboratory Technician Post
- Selection Mode : Written Examination
- Job Location : Across Gujarat
- Laboratory Technician Notification Download
- Official Website Here : https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- Apply Here Official Website : https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
Important Date GPSSB Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Online Application : 05th January 2022
- Closing Date for Online Application : 20th January 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee at Post Office : 24 January, 2022
- Tentative Date for Written Exam : February or March 2022
Age Limit For Gujarat GPSSB Recruitment 2022 :
- Candidate age should be in between 18 years to 37 years Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, Pwd, Women and all others will get upper age limit relaxation as per Gujarat government norms.
Application Fee For Gujarat GPSSB Panchayat Jobs :
- The candidates also need to pay Rs.100/- and RS 12/- as postal charges. Application Fee which is completely non-refundable and non-transferable. The candidates will have to deposit the Fee at a computerized Post Office on or before 24 January, 2022.
Pay Scale For GPSSB Vacancy 2022 | Gujarat Panchayat Jobs :
- Monthly fixed salary RS. 31,340/-
Education Qualification GPSSB Recruitment 2022 :
- A Candidate shall possess-
(i) a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or Microbiology or Bio-chemistry or Biotechnology obtained from any of the
Universities established or incorporated by or under the central or a State Act in India, or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University
Grants Commission Act,1956;
or Medical Laboratory Technology or P.G. diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or
one year Medical Laboratory Technician Training Course or Laboratory Technician
Training Course obtained from any of the Government Recognized institutes or
Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any
other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University
under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967;
District wise Vacancy check Below Image:
Noticeઅમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Contact Email : email@example.com
Author: Pratham Ahir
Hello Readers, GujjuOnline.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.