e Shram Card | e Shram Self Registration 2022 @register.eshram.gov.in
e Shram Card | e Shram Self Registration 2022 : Government giving Insurance of up to 2 lakhs through E-Shram Card, 11 crore registrations so far; Know how to take advantage of it, The purpose of the E-Shram Portal is to make it easier for the workers of the unorganized sector to get jobs across the country. Along with this, they also have to guarantee security like insurance. The government has told in the latest data that within 100 days of the launch of the e-shram portal, 11 crore workers had registered.
e Shram Portal Registration: What is e-shram portal, how will it be registered, who will benefit from it, know everything
Keeping in mind the interests of crores of workers of the country working in the unorganized sectors, the central government has launched the e-shram portal.
What is e-shram portal?
With the help of this portal, the central government will prepare a national database platform of laborers, so that a welfare scheme can be brought for them and they can be benefited from it, The central government wants to register 38 crore unorganized laborers through the e-shram portal. Construction workers, migrant workforce, street vendors and domestic workers can register themselves on this portal.
After registration on this portal, a special 12 digit labor card with a unique number will be issued to the workers, which will help them to get the benefits of social security schemes of the government in future. Through this portal, the government aims to bring the benefits of the government scheme to all the unorganized workers.
What are the benefits of e-shram card?
- After getting the e-shram card, it will be easy for the workers to get work in any part of the country.
- Through this card, workers can also take advantage of different social security schemes.
- Free accident insurance is also being given under this card. In the event of death of a registered worker in an accident or in case of complete disability, the worker or family will get an insurance amount of up to two lakhs.
- In case of partial disability, this amount will be available up to one lakh rupees.
- To take this benefit, a simple process has to be followed. Any worker with whom the accident happens, his nominee can claim the insurance amount on the portal of e-Shram itself or can also contact his bank.
How to register in e-shram portal?
- To take advantage of this by registering in the e-shram portal, first of all go to its official link https://eshram.gov.in/ .
- After this click on the link of Register on e-shram.
- After this enter your Aadhar card number in the Self Resistration Block.
- Then enter the captcha code and verify it through OTP by entering the mobile number.
- Then fill in the information that will be asked from you in the new page.
- After filling all the information click on the register button and complete your registration.
Documents required for e-shram portal?
- For registration on the e-shram portal, it is mandatory for you to have your identity card, Aadhar card, bank account information, mobile number and passport size photograph.
Referring to the various steps taken by the government for the welfare of workers in the unorganized sector during the period of Covid19, he said that the Government of India is conducting four surveys, which include surveys on the unorganized sector, migrant workers and domestic workers, apart from institution based surveys. . He said that action has also been started on the survey related to migrant workers and domestic workers.
ઈ-શ્રમ પોર્ટલ પર રજીસ્ટ્રેશન દરમિયાન આવી રહી છે મુશ્કેલી, તો આ નંબર પર કોલ કરી મળી જશે સમાધાન : અહીંથી વાંચો
Information Required For Registration
- Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar linked active mobile number
- Bank account details
- Age should be between 16-59 years (25-12-1961 to 24-12-2005)
Noticeઅમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Pratham Ahir
Hello Readers, GujjuOnline.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.