Drinking carrot juice gives good energy to the body. Carrot juice is very beneficial for those who are weak. Eating three or four ripe bananas after a meal removes impotence.
- Drinking carrot juice gives good energy to the body. Carrot juice is very beneficial for those who are weak.
- Eating three or four ripe bananas after birth removes impotence.
- Drinking a teaspoon of honey in a cup of milk removes impotence.
- Eating figs boiled in milk and drinking milk gives strength. The blood rises.
- Eating dates, drinking hot milk obtained from ghee on top, healing wounds or excessive bleeding from wounds removes weakness.
- In the morning and at night while sleeping, take sugar and goldfish in equal proportions and grind it to get rid of impotence.
- Eating white onion fried in pure ghee removes physical weakness, lung weakness, metal weakness.
- Drinking citrus juice removes weakness of the body.
- Eating five tissues fried in date ghee with rice and sleeping for half an hour removes weakness and increases strength and weight.
- Drinking one dried fig and fifteen almonds and sugar boiled in milk purifies the blood, removes heat, increases energy in the body.
- Adding almonds, ground cardamom, saffron and sugar to the milk gives a lot of energy.
- Making chickpea flour mugas, mohanthal or Mysore and eating it daily removes all kinds of weakness and gives strength.
- Eating sprouted chickpeas every morning makes the body strong and strong. This remedy is cheaper and more accurate than expensive drugs. But chickpeas should be eaten in moderation.
- Eating shiro with roasted onion in ghee removes the weakness after waking up from illness and soon comes strength.
- Eating dried fenugreek leaves as a vegetable improves blood and gives strength.
Make 500 gms powder of dry kharek, put 5 gms ginger powder in it and fill the bottle, boil 8 to 10 gms powder of it in 500 gms milk, add as much sugar as required and drink it in the morning
There are many legends of Ayurveda quotes:
According to Charak Samhita, Brahma gave the knowledge of Ayurveda to Daksha Prajapati, Daksha Prajapati gave this knowledge to Ashwini Kumaro (both brothers), Ashwani Kumar gave this knowledge to Indra, Indra gave this knowledge to Bhardwaj, Bhardwaj gave this knowledge to Atreya, , Bhel, Parashar, Harit, gave alkapani,Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Technology Tips and General Information Updates, remain with us avakarnews Please share with your companions this Post,Keep visiting for more jobs and study material updates.
Ayurvedic Remedies | Disability – Ayurveda treatment for weakness
Ayurveda was described in one lakh sutras by Brahma, the pioneer of the universe, and this knowledge was absorbed by Daksha Prajapati. Then Daksha Prajapati received this knowledge from Suryaputra Ashwin Kumaro and from Ashwin Kumaro the late Indra. Seeing the history of Ayurveda, this knowledge was received by Indra Punarvasu Atreya. I received this knowledge from Adi Dhanvantari as a surgeon and Maharshi Kashyap got this knowledge from Indra as a woman as well as a pediatrician. Considering the above, it seems that from the very beginning in India, medical knowledge, kay therapy, surgery, gynecology and pediatrics became famous. It is evident from the above special statement that in order to perform the medical work, it was necessary to obtain permission from the late Indra to perform the medical work in accordance with today’s Raj Ajna.
Thanks for visit this Ayurvedic Remedies | Disability – Ayurveda treatment for weakness Post, Stay connected with us for more Posts.
Noticeઅમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Contact Email : email@example.com
Author: Pratham Ahir
Hello Readers, Getias.co is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.